Microchip EOL and Last Time Buy Notices
The Microchip last time buy date is September 15th of 2017. Please see below for sample list of PCNs and full supporting documents.
Partstat will use OUR capital to purchase your entire projected quantity needed, directly from the OCM, on your behalf. We will own, warehouse and fulfill enough inventory for production and service to anywhere in the world you designate for up to a 10 year schedule.
**Supporting Documents Below
|EOL Catalog Part Number (CPN)||Last Time Buy Date||Recommended Replacement||Last Time Ship Date|
Each year hundreds of thousands of products transition to obsolescence. Almost 50% of those products transition to obsolescence without a Product Change Notification (PCN).
What’s your business continuity plan for obsolescence? How many years of inventory are needed?
Last Time Buy:
Contact us today, to secure your Last Time Buy. Secure up to 10 years of inventory and save as much as 50% on inventory carrying costs.
Advantages: Click Here for Case Study
- Partstat will purchase and fulfill the entire Last Time Buy inventory
- Preserves Working Capital and Reduces Inventory
- Saves and lowers carrying costs
- Eliminates lead time and secures the inventory for production and service over multiple years
- Allows cash flow budgeting over multiple years
- Protects quality by avoiding open-market buys-counterfeit prevention
**Supporting Documents – Microchip Last Time Buy